Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 29 Shower(s)

Rainy season has finally hit southern California!  Between storms and cold weather on Friday and Sunday, I celebrated a beautiful Saturday afternoon as the twins and I were showered with gifts and love down in Newport Beach.  The Burch and Sawyer ladies threw us a wonderful and intimate baby shower on Saturday.  It was so much fun.  There is something special about celebrating the upcoming arrival of your first (and second) baby with women who have known you all your life.  I didn't want the day to end!

Did I mention how spoiled these two babies are already?!

Priscilla, me, Christy and Nissa.
28+ years of freindship. 

  Our Beautiful Moms

The Wachtlers couldn't make it because they are getting ready for Baby Slade 2, but they made sure to leave their mark on the event!

1 comment:

Wachtler said...

So glad you ladies had fun!!!! But super bummed I missed it. :-( We will make up for it soon!!! I love you both!!