Thursday, May 3, 2012

4 Months

I can NOT believe the twins are already 4 months!  Rick and I were saying this morning that we really didn't think we would survive this long...Ha, I guess we surprised ourselves ;)

Jocelyn and Lucas had their 4 month doctor's appointment the other day... Jocelyn is 14lbs-5oz, 25.25" long and our little runt Lucas is 13lbs-5oz, 25" long. On our way home we bought them a jumper for their 4 month birthday present.  And although they can't sit in it quite right yet, they both love it.  I foresee us buying another one very soon. They are starting to not want to share their toys!



Here are some more 4 month photos...

Lucas and Daddy (don't pay any attention to his "playoff" beard!)

Jocelyn and Mommy trying to nap (don't pay any attention to my poor skin ;)

My big-little girl

Lucas and his new hat
I previously mentioned he needed a new fun hat and I couldn't help myself when I saw this.  It will definitely be handed down to baby Sage this summer!




2 comments:

Kenz Sage said...

Baby Sage will love that! Thanks Lucas and happy 4 months to you/Jocelyn!

Dominique said...

Oh my gosh, they are tooooo cute!!