Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The 12 Week Ultrasound!

3 weeks ago today (yes 3 weeks ago, I have been busy and tired!) we had our 12 week ultrasound.  It was so much fun.  The technology is amazing and it was wonderful to see the twins up close and personal.  I was loving it!!  Baby A is sitting on my lower left side and was positioned just right for the measurements.  The doctor called her/him a "poser" and that he/she was ready for her/his close up!  Baby B is cozy in my upper right side and was kind of floating up and facing downward.  The doctor said he/she is just "chillin" up there.  Rick quickly announced that B takes after him. The doctor couldn't tell the sex yet of either baby because of their positions and they were crossing their legs. 

We walked away with a 13 minute DVD, which I of course watched again later that night at home.  Unfortunately it is far too large to post on the blog, but below are a few of the ultrasound photos.  I apologize for the poor quality, maybe Rick could do a better job, hint hint. 

Here is Baby A
Here is Baby B


Next ultrasound appointment is in 3 weeks where we hope to find out the sex!  Can't wait!

No comments: