This past weekend my very sweet husband traded in his Infiniti Coupe for a baby mobile. With twins on the way it just wasn't realistic to keep a two door sports car, so he traded horsepower for four doors and more cargo space. We are proud owners of a 2012 Hyundai Tucson.
Being a BMW girl myself, I was very hesitant over the Hyundai brand, but I will admit Rick was right. It drives great, is super sporty and comes with all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the BMW/Infiniti cost. Plus it has plenty of room for two infant car seats, a double stroller and all my shopping grocery bags.
Here is our new ride.
We aren't quite sure who will be driving which car yet, so for now we're calling this A and B's car!

2 comments:
Very nice! I look forward to riding in it. :)
Looks like a Barb wanna-be car
Post a Comment