Almost 4 weeks ago we had our first real doctor’s appointment since receiving the positive pregnancy news, which included our first ultrasound. It was week 9 and we were beyond excited! Little did we know that we would find out that same evening that our bundle of joy is actually bundles of joy! Here is our first ultrasound photo.
R says he would pay anything to have a photo of the look on my face when the doctor told us we had twins. My face apparently dropped and went white! I honestly did freak out a bit the next few days. Being such a planner, I thought how in the world am I going to prepare for this, especially in our two bedroom condo with two sports cars. All is well in the world now and we couldn't be happier!
The most fun has been watching/hearing the reaction from our family and friends. Everyone is extremely happy for us, but there have been dropped jaws, OMGs and a few holy $h!ts! The best was my mom and sister didn't believe us. They thought I was playing a trick on them and that R photo shopped the ultrasound photo. Now does that sound like something we would do?!?
3 comments:
Take good care of my my grand kids. Now that you have this blog will Barbs time on the phone drop to less than 50 hours a month? I love you guys and could not be more excited.
I am so happy that everything is going smooth. Just be sure you take care of yourself and don't eat too many french fries so they don't get that craving like their Aunt ERIN. Love You.
Alysen and Rick- I am so excited and happy for the both of you. Your life will never be the same- so be sure and enjoy your peaceful time together now. I love this blog; thanks for sharing.
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment