Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is Clumsiness a Pregnancy Symptom?

I have been reading that being clumsy is a common symptom of pregnancy.  Pregnant or not, my dear friends and husband will vouch that I have a tendency to fall for no apparent reason.  This morning was no exception.  While heading to the bus I stepped into a patch of broken asphalt and down I went.  My heel got stuck and I landed square on my left knee... ouch!!  I'm ok, the damage is minimal, but limping in stilettos all day was not hot.  At least I didn't rip one of my last pairs of work slacks that still fit!

Here is the culprit.  Doesn't it look dangerous?


At least this time I can blame my fall on pregnancy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of another massive pavement fall. 4th of July ring a bell? I don't think you can blame that one on pregnancy : )Glad you are ok!