Anyhow, YES, Alysen's face was priceless! Unfortunately taking a picture of it would have led to divorce on account of her being in a paper dress on the exam table. It took the doctor and I a good 3 minutes to convince her we weren't joking. She was still in shock as we were driving home, making it a pretty scary drive as she was behind the wheel.
I, on the other hand, was elated at the news of twins! I had been harassing Twin Factory ever since we found out she was pregnant with lines like, "How are the twins?" or "How are my babies doing?" She even said to me, "I can't wait until this ultrasound so you can stop talking about [profanity] twins."
I guess I can say this now.... IN YOUR FACE! I was right about the twins!
1 comment:
Ah ha ha. I love this story R!
Post a Comment