The cribs showed up at our door last Friday! About 9 to 11 weeks early! As thrilled as we were to receive them, we have nowhere to put them yet! We spent the entire weekend cleaning, packing and moving furniture around, just trying to make room for all the equipment and furniture that comes along with new babies. A special thank you to our friend Pat who is allowing us to store some items in his garage. We decided that for the next year or so we aren't going to need things like our second couch, second coffee table, sleeping bags, second set of luggage, and all the china and wine glasses we received as wedding gifts. I don't see the twins eating off fine china and drinking from $50 wine glasses anytime too soon!
For all of you concerned about my physical ability to pack and move things, Rick really did all the work this weekend. I felt completely useless and the little I did totally wiped me out. At least I was able to finally start the "nesting" phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment