Monday, September 19, 2011

Cribs

My mom and I headed to Bergstroms Childrens Store in Irvine this past Sunday for crib shopping. If you live in Southern California and have children or are planning for one, I highly recommend going.  Rick is very lucky this store is not closer to us, I could easily spend a small fortune there!

When my parents offered to buy our first crib, they didn't guess we would have twins!  So a very very special thank you to my mom and dad for two cribs!  And good thing we ordered it this weekend.  I didn't realize cribs are like wedding dresses and have a 10-12 week delivery time. 

Here is the crib we decided on (bedding not included)

Here is the boy bedding I am obsessed with at Pottery Barn Kids.  
It includes my favorite color, red!

And I am loving the bright pink bedding and accessories also at PB Kids.  
I am just not a baby pink kind of girl. 

BTW... I am 22 weeks as of yesterday.  Everything is still going great.  We had another doctor appointment and ultrasound today.  The twins are really growing - 1lb. each! 

No comments: