Friday, December 2, 2011

No More Schlepping!

Per Doctor's orders on Monday, today is my last official day commuting to the office... In her words "No More Schlepping to Downtown".  At first I panicked, not only am I not ready to leave work, but this is a clear sign the twins are on their way whether I am ready or not! As I sat there arguing with the doctor on the benefits of me continuing to work, my darling husband Rick shot me a glare that said shut up and listen to her!

Everything on the ultrasound looked good.  There are no major medical reasons for me to stop work.  It is just time to slow down, rest and start focusing less on my day job and more on growing babies.  Our little girl is 3lb-15oz and our little boy is 3lb-14oz... Both growing very quickly and at the same rate.

So starting Monday I will be working part time from home (You didn't think I was going to give it up that quickly did you?!).  And at least now I have a little more time to finish the nursery (progress photos coming up in my next post). 

No comments: