Monday, December 12, 2011

What a Difference 2 Weeks Makes

We had what I think was our 6th ultrasound this evening.  The twins have grown an amazing 1 lb each over the last two weeks.  This is their biggest growth spurt yet!  Yeah!  And of course that means I have grown a lot over the past two weeks with them.  Here are photos from Weeks 32 and 34.

Week 32 Belly Shot

My sister in law Erica was visiting from VA and was kind enough to pose with me for comparison.  
(I can only dream of having a flat stomach like hers one day!)

Week 34 Belly Shot (taken over this past weekend)

My doctor estimates another 3-4 weeks left.  Each day Rick and I are more and more excited for their arrival!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So fun to see your belly grow! You look beautiful, Alysen!

Darcey said...

Yeah, so excited! Such a difference between the 32 and 34 week pics. You look fantastic, such a beautify baby momma. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see you before the bambinos arrive! It looks like we might make it to LA just in time.