To celebrate, the office threw us a little, but charming baby shower this afternoon. Since I am working from home right now, Rick was kind enough to drive me to the office and hang out for a few hours.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Office Baby Shower
Two of my coworkers and team members are also having babies in January and February of 2012. The office has been joking for months about how our team is a maternity ward. The only catch... I am the only female, so technically their wives are having babies next year. At least it has been nice to talk to the guys about something other than sports. Sometimes ultrasounds and fetal movements are more interesting than Fantasy Football, BCS polls and NBA lockouts.
To celebrate, the office threw us a little, but charming baby shower this afternoon. Since I am working from home right now, Rick was kind enough to drive me to the office and hang out for a few hours.
To celebrate, the office threw us a little, but charming baby shower this afternoon. Since I am working from home right now, Rick was kind enough to drive me to the office and hang out for a few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, that's so sweet!
Post a Comment